Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reflections

It's funny how things hit you at random times. I was on my way down to Monte Vista (aka where I work) to set up a surprise baby shower for one of my co-workers and I was running late. I should have been stressed and driving like a bat out of hell the speed limit but I really wasn't.

For whatever reason, I started thinking about where I was in life a year ago. Single, freshly wounded heart, working as much overtime as possible to drown out the loneliness, and kind of sad. Now hear I am today... in a wonderful relationship with an amazing man, happy, and avoiding overtime unless absolutely necessary.

I found myself getting teary-eyed and quite choked up. I'm such a girl.

No comments: