Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 70

Jared and I met up with a couple friends of mine last Saturday. I met Melissa and Eric while I was attending Vanguard University. Melissa lived down the hall from me during my friend year on campus. Eric was the roommate of my good friend, Tom. We've all kept in touch,one way or another, over the last 10 years. Wow.. has it been that long?? Eric lives here in San Diego and Melissa just moved back to Orange County.

I am so thankful these two are still in my life. We met up at Fashion Valley and munch on delicious Cheesecake Factory lunch specials. After lunch we walked around the mall and wandered into Brookstone. Basically it is a store full of random (but very cool) gadgets and such. I am pretty sure Melissa would've stayed there all day had we let her.

Apparently she frequents this store when she is in town. You see, there's this pretty amazing massage chair. You get to sit in it and give it a try. It closes in around you and massages your aching body from head to toe. This can be yours for a measley $3000. 

It was such a fun afternoon with dear friends. I am sure they had a good time but I am pretty sure this was Melissa's favorite part:

No comments: