Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Elf Boot Camp

This year I am participating in the Elf4Health Challenge again. I had a great time doing it last year and I was so excited to be doing it again. We started 2 weeks ago but since I have been slacking with my blogging... I am sure you can fill in the rest ;).

These two weeks I am going to try my best to blog about my experiences. Yesterday's challenge was a circuit workout. Normally I just find one online and do what it says. I was feeling particularly "elfy" and creative yesterday so I put a little twist on it. I decided to call it "Elf Boot Camp". I don't know if there is any particular requirements for a circuit workout so I just did my best. I made this one up all on my own. I'm not going to lie... I am pretty proud of myself.

I did 3 sets of the workout last night before I started cough. I hope this cold goes away ASAP! I am over it. It is a pretty decent little workout.
 

No comments: