Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogging Madness

Over the last year or so I have started following more and more blogs. Most of them have something to do with baking or cooking. These women are all amazing and I wonder, how in the world, they have time to raise a family, bake some incredible desserts and blog just about every day. How??

My blogging is sporadic, at best. There's nothing consistent about it. In fact, I do a lot of blogging while I am at work. It is currently 1:21am and I am sitting in the dark at my work station typing away. My days off are so full of stuff... although it is hard to ramble off a list of things I did when someone asks. My brain is mush these days. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I work an average of 200+ hours a month? Noooo. It couldn't be. **whoops... tangent, back to the topic at hand**

Every.Single.Blog. I follow is inspiring to me in some way. I have flound some pretty amazing recipes and ideas on these blogs. I thought I would share some of them with you. I don't know any of these women personally but they feel like friends. They share their joys, frustrations and lots of laughs. I hope some of them can inspire you like they did me.

Tidy Mom
Bake at 350
Sweet Sugar Belle
I am Baker
I am Mommy
Food For my Family
Bluebonnets and Brownies
Little Bitty Bakes
Eat Live Run
Bakerella

No comments: