Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Bestie

I remember as a kid thinking how crazy it was that my parents had friends for 20 years or more. Never did I think I would have such a friend. Once in a lifetime you are blessed with that one friend that "gets" you more than anyone else on the planet. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond blessed by all the friends and family I have surrounding me..more than words can say. Yet there is one person that has been in my life for the last 14 years and I can honestly say I could not function without her in my life. No matter what happens, she is always there. I love how we can talk for hours about a hundred different subjects. We still turn into 12 year old girls while watching the American Idol finale. She's beautiful, smart, creative, kind, loving, honest, funny, talented, a great wife to her hubs and an incredible mom to her 3 precious children. I could honestly go on forever about how wonderful she is but I will leave it at this.. Jessica I love you so very much. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Thank you for all you bring to my life. (I meant to write this on your birthday but time go away from me.)