Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The 50/50 Plan: Update

In just about 2 weeks I will be training for my second half marathon! The Tinker Bell half Marathon is in Anaheim on January 20, 2013. I am so excited for my next big race!

I can't even tell you how much I have been learning on this journey. A couple weeks ago I gained a pound at my weekly weigh-in. You know what my reaction was? "OH well.. on to next week!" What a huge improvement. A couple year ago the one pound gain would have crushed me. I am learning more and more than this has to go slowly. It has to be a permanent lifestyle change.

Trust me, it isn't easy. I IS , however, totaly worth it. If you think you can't do it then you can't. It is just as much a mental game as it is a physical game. Counting calories isn't always fun but you get into a rythm and figure it out.

If you need some motivation to get moving and shed some pounds, let me know! I KNOW you can do this! If I can, you can. Here are my latest stats:

Weight as of 8/24/12: 167.4
Weight as of 9/14/12: 165.7

Difference: 1.7 lbs
Total loss to date: 30.3 lbs!

1 comment: