Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Dear Vacation,

You came along so slowly yet you left so quickly. Why do we have this type of relationship? Do you not realize how much I love you? How I enjoy waking up to the sunshine, lingering over coffee in the morning and taking our afternoon naps? It makes me sad to say goodbye to you tonight and hello to my arch enemy, work.

I did not get enough time with you these past eleven days. Granted, the first half was taken up by packages, paper, ribbons bow and so.much.food. Yet the last few days you seemed to speed along so quickly and race towards the day we would say goodbye.

Thankfully I will see you again in exactly 17 days. Please, I beg you.. slow down. Please don't keep waking me up at 6:30am and please please PLEASE don't let the days go by so darn fast! I need more time to spend with my family, Jared and friends.

Much Appreciated,
You're Favorite Overworked Dispatcher

No comments: