Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tick Tock

I can't believe I am sitting here, a few hours shy of going to a halloween party. Really? October is basically over? How is this possible? I have been working like a mad woman.

Two people on maternity leave + people on vacation+ more overtime that anyone anywhere could ever want. Ever. 

I have so much that I need to catch upon, blog wise. Weight loss journey, pictures from the breast cancer walk ( I forgot to add them and I was too lazy to go back and edit the post again), Flyleaf Concert/Harvest Festival, Bates Nut Farm and our Family Fall Baking Day, Beauty and the Beast and Halloween.

Sometimes I wish time would slow down. Christmas is a mere 2 months away. I can't believe it. Someone hit the "stop" button. Please?

No comments: