Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, December 23, 2011

Proud Auntie!

I remember back to my childhood when December was filled with Choir and Musical Theater performances. It was a busy month but oh so much fun.

Now I have the pleasure of watching my growing nieces and nephews as they share in the love of the arts.

A few weeks ago big Tyler had a dance performance in downtown Lakeside. There was a huge crowd of people and we could barely see him. I was unable to get any pictures and the video his mom, Amanda, took wouldn't load for me :( . Anyone know a trick? I'd love to post it. anyway... the kid has rhythm! BIG TIME! He looked so smooth and in his element up on the stage. He was the best dancer up there. Flawless.


Justen is in beginning band and plays the Sax. He's learning and seems to really love it. He was in the very back of the band with the rest of the Sax players but I was able to get a picture of him. The Saxophone section had their own little group solo and they sounded great! I am excited to see Justen's improvement over the year.

Alissa is in her third year of Orchestra and is now First Chair playing the Viola. For those of you not familiar w/ Orchestra, first chair is considered the "premier" sitting spot. Basically you're one of the most advanced players and usually you have most of the solos. Alissa did have a small solo in one of the songs and she sounded wonderful! I remember the first time she played Viola for all of us. We were at my parents house and she played some random song. It was... clear she was new. The difference between now and then... wow!

I am seriously so incredibly proud of these kids! I can't believe how big they are all getting.

No comments: