Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 16, 2012

The 50/50 Plan Week1

Week #1 January thru January 14, 2012

I always think week 1 is the hardest. This is also the week I feel I have to be the most diligent. Z-E-R-O sweets!. I know this is a weakness of mine so I try to stay clear. I actually did really well this week.

I started off my first week on Medifast. I needed an extra little push to get my body back into weight loss mode. To be honest, the food isn't great. Actually... it kind of sucks. That is my own personal opion of it. I know other that have done it or are currently doing it and they think it is just fine. By the end of the week I desperately needed real food.

I didn't eat all that great over the weekend but you know what? That's ok. I am learning it is ok to cheat once in a while. Not go overboard and eat a whole pizza or get super sized anything but something is ok. I had a couple slices of pizza on Saturday after helping Jared move all day and I had a cupcake at Peyton's birthday party Saturday night. That's the worst it got. I don't plan on doing that a lot but it will take me a few weeks to really get into the groove of it all. Back to the place where I can say "no thank you" when things are offered.

I felt great this week! The ffirst few days I struggled with being hungry but I know that is nornal. I supplemented with water best I could. I was diligent and it paid off. I took my first Turbo Kick Boxing class on Friday and I loved it! The instructor moved fast and it was hard to follow her but overall I loved the class. I am going to try another one with a different instructor.

So here are the results:
Starting Weight on Jan 7, 2012: 196.0 Lbs
New Weight on Jan 14, 2012: 191.0 Lbs.
Total weight lost in week #1: 5 Lbs!
Current size: 14

You know what seems crazy but exciting to me? I am looking forward to blogging my journey and logging my weight and size every week. So here we go... onto week2 !

2 comments: