Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday Nana!!

On Februrary 13th, Jared's Nana officially turned 80 years young. We had a small party for her on the 11th and she had a wonderful time. I cherish Ariel and Loretta (Jared's Grandmas). I miss mine desperately and I soak up every moment I can with these two.

Nana cracks me up. Everthing and everyone is "darling" and "precious". Nana will be your biggest fan, no matter what. She constantly tells me how cute I look in my work uniform. Only a Grandma could love you in head to toe Navy Blue :)

I think my favorite part of the day was watching Nana interact with her friends. She joked, laughed and talked about all sorts of things. Jared and I had the best time sitting back and watching her enjoy every minute of her day.


 There was lots of family to go around, including my parents. I love that my family and Jared's family have become close. It was a wonderful day celebrating a beautiful and loving woman!


No comments: