Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The 50/50 Plan: Update

I am completely slacking in these updates. I am about a week behind. Forgive me? Thanks!

April is full of new Challenges and I am excited! The first week went great and I am happy with my progress. I love having a small group of women on a facebook page to talk to and ecourage eachother in our journey. We are all doing different things to lose weight and be healthy. No one is right and no one is wrong. We are simply there to support each other. Love it!

Weight as of March 31: 185.7
Weight as of April 6: 183.8
Loss: 1.9lbs
Total loss as of April 6: 12.2 lbs

Next weigh in: April 14. We'll see how this week goes. Between 2 Family Easter celebration, easter dinner at work and a baby shower... I could be in trouble. But you know what? That's ok! because I am still doing this and I am not giving up.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Great work, Shannon! I love the good attitude!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Shannon!