Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The 50/50 Plan: Update

It occured to me today that I haven't posted ANY updates of my progress during the month of July...oops!!

As of 6/24/12 I was 175.3 lbs

As of 7/27/12 I was 172.2 lbs

Difference: -3.1 lbs.

That may not seem like a lot but it is right on course with what my goals are. It has been slow going but I know that is I keep with it, it will be worth it. My body will continue to do what it is supposed to do. Will I hit my 50 pound goal by December 22? I don't know. I am not too worried about that though. I am happy with my progress thus far. My running has improved and I feel stronger and more fit. My clothes are loose and I feel a confidence that I haven't had in a long time.

So here I am, still trucking along in this weight loss journey. I must say, I am enjoying every step. Even the frustrating ones because they make me stronger and remind me that I have a fantastic support system. 1.2 pounds until I hit my half way mark!!! I can't wait :)

No comments: