Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The 50/50 Plan: Update

I've been trying to space out the updates so I don't bore my readers to tears. I'm sure one of the last things you want to read are my ramblings about weight loss and fitness. This is mostly a journal for myself so I can look back on my journey. If I inspire people along the way, even better!

I haven't really done much running since the half marathon. I think I have gone twice. I've done my best to let me knee injuy rest and heal. I am happy to say it felt great while I was on the stair stepper tonight at work! I am ready to hit the pavement again.

The weight loss has been slow but consistent. Overall I am very happy with the numbers.

Starting weight 5/25/12: 179.5
Weight as of 5/31: 180
                    Difference: + .50 lbs
Weight as of 6/9: 179.3
                    Difference: -.70 lbs
Weight as of 6/15: 177. 5
                    Difference: -1.8 lbs
Weight as of 6/22: 175.3
                    Difference: -2.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss overall: 20.7 lbs!

I'm almost half way and I am about 3 pounds away from the weight I was when I met Jared. Feels great to be back!
           

1 comment:

Dash Interiors said...

Congrats on the weight loss keep up the good work lady!! If you need any recipe ideas to help you on your life style change try checking out and following if you like my blog!

http://abpetite.blogspot.com/