Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year

I'm not one to make new year's resolutions but I have given this upcoming year some thought. There are some things I want to accomplish and improve on.

*Get more involved with the Burn Institute
*Raise even more money for the Breast Cancer Walk in October
*Work out more
*Save money
*Go on a real vacation.. maybe even out of state!
*Pay off atleast one school loan
*Cherish what I have and not dwell on what I don't have
*Figure out a whitty comeback for people when they give dating advice
*Spend more time with my nieces and nephews

I am sure there are lots more things to work on but I will start small. I am truly thankful for all I have. Sometimes I loose sight but I want to focus on that more in 2009.

So to all.. Happy New Year. Hope it is all you want it to be!

No comments: