Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 14, 2011

Biggest Winner

Just about 2 weeks have passed since I did my inital weigh in for the Biggest Winner Challenge at my gym. I feel so good about my progress. As of last Thursday I've already lost 5lbs. My goal for the 6 week competition is to lose 2 lbs/week. That would put me about halfway to my goal of 30 lbs.

This Challenge is a bit different. We are required to go to 6 Bootcamps and atleast 2 team huddles/seminars/team challenges. It is just one more way to keep people moving and motivated. I love the bootcamps. They push you hard and hurt like crazy but feel oh so good.

I've done pretty good staying on track. The hardest part for me is logging my food/calorie intake on the body bugg website. I still wear my body bugg and I finally got a battery for the digital display. I didn't realize how handy that display was until the battery died. It is basically instant gratification. You can look down and see how many calories you've burned so far. It is nice to know when I need to step it up and get my burn on or if I am on track for the day.

I have been thinking about what I really want to get out of this 6 week program so I thought I would share.

Goals:
1) Stay consistent: meal planning, logging food/calories, meeting my 2400 calories burned daily
2) Lose 2lbs/week
3) Build up my edurance so I can run faster and longer
4) Push myself beyond what I am used to
5) Tone those pesky trouble areas
6) Enjoy every minute of it
7) Lose 10-15 lbs by my first weigh-in on March 24th
8) Keep the water flowing

I weigh myself once a week to monitor my progress. It is always nice to be rewarded for hard work so I think I am going to treat myself to some fun stuff when I meet  my goals

Rewards:
10lbs lost: Hair Cut (yeah kind of a big prize but I haven't had one since December)
15lbs lost: Pedicure
20lbs lost: New Outfit
25lbs lost: Massage

I am pretty excited about these rewards. All the more reason to work really hard. Oh, and there's this really cute dress I bought to wear for mine and Jared's 2nd Anniversary in July. I've had it for almost a year. I was hoping to wear it for our 1 yr anniversary but it just didn't look the way I wanted it to. I am dying to show it off for him!

No comments: