Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 69

I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done on Friday. All of my storage/tupperware containers were mis matched and I have very few complete sets. I went to the store and explored my options. The Rubbermaid containers were on sale and they have the "easy find lid system". All of them stack neatly together.

Anyone ever have a bunch of plastic containers and lids that don't stack neatly? It drives me crazy. Especially the lids!!! They just go everywhere and you can't find the one that you need. I must say, I am really enjoying my new Rubbermaid containers. They are so neat, tidy and easy to organize. It makes me happy.


After all of my cleaning and organizing on Friday, I made a fantastic dinner for Jared and I. Yes, I just called my own cooking fantastic. It was.
I made a roasted tri tip and twice baked potatoes. truth be told, I have always been hesitant to cook any type of beef other than ground beef. It just doesn't turn out the way I want. I went out on a limb and did it. I used recipes out of the Pioneer Woman Cookbook. It actually wasn't difficult and the tri tip turned out a perfect medium. I wish I would've taken a picture of it but I was blinded by my hunger. Sorry you are stuck with the picture of my Rubbermaid containers. :)

Friday was a great day; cleaning, organizing, tri tip, twice baked potatoes, and my love... it doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: