Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nuh-Uh!

One of my brothers (who shall remain nameless but he's the younger of the two) once said you can always tell when a woman has been driving a truck because it is always parked wacky. Now don't get me wrong, he isn't the chauvinist type and he didn't mean it to be offensive in any way. It was just a general observation.



Being the younger sister and youngest sibling, I enjoy trying to prove my older brothers wrong. The boys are always on their "A" game and ready to take a jab at their younger sister. Let's take our Family Fantasy Football league for example. I made one mistake and listened to the critics, started one of my players. Unfortunately the player I didn't play got 40 something points that game and the one I played got a whopping 7. Of course he tucked away this tidbit and gave me an award last friday at our "awards ceremony". Not to worry. I tuck little things away and bring them back and I am getting better at my come-backs. Say for instance the macaroni and cheese incident... Let's just say it was macaroni and cheese soup. So brother dear.. here's a picture of how my neighbor parks his truck EVERYDAY. Simple proof that guys park their trucks just as bad as women.

Just keep in mind how annoying it would be to have the spot on either side of him and navigate the narrow driveway plus the badly parked truck.

3 comments:

Penny said...

LOL...ah yes....the macaroni incident. I remember it well. Said brother will NEVER live that down...
You are getting VERY good at comebacks! Having grown up with 5 brothers of my own, it's called 'survival'....and YOU, my dear, are a SURVIVOR! But what would we do without our beloved big brothers, eh?
LOLOL

Debra LaTour said...

HAHA!!!! I love the picture! So funny!!

Jessica LaTour said...

I'm still wondering what's the purpose of that size truck...