Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My "Pooh Bear"


MY nephew, Justen, is 9 today. Where has the time gone? I remember standing in the delivery room awaiting his arrival. Secretly praying I wouldn't pass out from seeing all blood and goop when the baby came out. I know everyone says childbirth is gross but when Justen was born I was in awe. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't believe I had a little nephew. He was a precious little guy. I used to hold him for hours. Justen had the greatest 'belly laugh" as a baby. he was a chunky little one and his laugh came from deep inside.

He is the sweetest little man. Every time I see him he says "tee tee you're beautiful". How could you possibly have a low self esteem around this kid? He will always be your number one fan. He is full of energy and full of life. He always has a new joke he wants to share. he will be the first to give you a hug, even if you have just met him.

The past year has been a rough health year for Justen. We have had a few too many scares but everything has turned out ok. Even when he is being poked and prodded at the hospital he is happy. He just thinks it is cool he can stay up all night watching the Disney channel or some other kids tv channel. He is an easy going, fun loving kid.

I simply can't believe he is 9 years old. Happy Birthday my little man.. I love you more than words can say! You give the best hugs and kisses. You are precious and I thank God for you.

No comments: