Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's a Pampelmousse?

I don't know what a Pampelmousse is exactly but I do know that when you put that in front of the word Grille, it makes for a great place to eat!

Jared is obsessed with likes the Mikey Show on Rock 105.3 and they, apparently, always talk about the Pampelmousse Grille in Del Mar. On Thursday I found out why it is the object of their affection when talking about food. Really people.. some of the best food I have ever had. Hands Down! I had Grilled Chicken Jidori w/ The best Roasted Potatoes I've ever had and Grilled Squash. Jared had a Kobe Beef Burger w/ Truffled Fries. I don't think I can ever eat a regualr french frie again after trying those. I even tried Creme Brulee for the first time. YUM! Double YUM!

The atmosphere is casual but I chose to wear a dress. I didn't spill anything on myself, trip and fall or accidentally get my dress caught in my undergarments after using the bathroom (am I the only person that fears this happening?) or get my dress caught in the car door. Amazing huh?

It was a fantastic evening with my sweetheart and I highly recommend it to everyone! I was ever brave enough to ask our server to take our picture...

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

Looks like a very fun date night!