Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Each year I try to sit back on or around Thanksgiving and think about all that I am thankful for. A few days ago a dear friend of mine lost his father. It was a very unexpected death and my heart is so sad for him. He's an amazing person and I hate to see him going through such a tough thing. In light of those circumstances, everything has been put into perspective for me... more so than usual.

Every day I try to tell atleast one person how thankful I am that they are part of my life. I've been trying to get better about telling people I love them. Sometimes the words "i love you" can seem so scary depending on who you are saying them to. The truth is, I love every single person that is in my life. I love them with all of my heart and soul. I hope you all know that. I enjoy doing things for people because it is a physical/tangible way to show someone I care.

I would like to list everything I am thankful for but that would make this the longest blog ever! What I ask of you this Thanksgiving is that you take a moment and tell atleast one person you love them. You never know what tomorrow holds. And to my friend.. I love you more than you know and you are in my prayers. Stay strong.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Shannon---I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!! ; )