2) Cream together Butter and Sugars until well combined
3) Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each additon
4) Add Vanilla
5) In a separate bowl blend together flour, salt, baking soda
6) Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined
7) Gently mix in the chocolate chips
8) Using a cookie scoop or large table spoon, take one scoop of dough, split it in half then place the peanut butter cup on one half of the dough. Place the other half of the dough on the top and form dough around the peanut butter cup. Place the ball of dough on the the cookie sheet.
9) repeat until you run out of dough or PB cups.
10) Bake 9-13 minutes. Let cool a full 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
** I have also used Rolos (2 candies per cookie) and I plan on trying with snickers minis as well**