Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summertime Smoothie Series: Pumpkin Pie

I've noticed my recipes have been a bit ordinary so I thought I would experiment a little. This one may need some tweaking to suit your taste but I thought it turned out pretty good.

Who says Pumpkin Pie should only be around during the holidays? It is my favorite pie so why not give it a whirl?

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
8 Tbsp Canned Pumpkin*
1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice**
2 Tsp Sugar
8oz Milk
Ice
* If you use "Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling" you can omit the Pumpkin Pie Spice
** If you don't have "Pumpkin Pie Spice" you can mix a combo of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, all spice for a similar taste.

This recipe isn't perfected yet but it is definitely a good start.

No comments: