Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 2, 2011

Michelle's Baby Shower

Some lovely ladies and I had the distinct honor of throwing our friend, Michelle, a baby shower. Michelle is pregnant with her second little boy and we are all so so excited. Michelle is probably one of the funniest people I know. Every time we get together, her stories leave me in stitches. She is also one of the sweetest people I know. If anything is going on in your life, she is the first one to step up and help with food, prayers, encouragement, support etc. She's also the one that encouraged me to run my first 5K race. She was my running buddy and encouraged me the whole way through the race. We are hoping to do the same race together in March, depending how she is feeling after the baby is born.

It was a small affrair with close friends and family but I love how everything turned out. I had been dying to make these tissue pom poms and the moment I finished the first one, I was 100 % sold on them. I love them. They are pretty and so easy to make. I wish I has gotten a better picture of them.

I've been on the sugar cookie kick (clearly) so of course I made cookies as the party favors

We had a dessert table instead of just a cake.

I tried to capture as many details as possible. We made it boy themed but put girlie touches like flowers and candles to make sure Michelle knew the day was about her. I hope you enjoy all of the little details like I did.










1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

What a beautiful baby shower, Shannon!!! Everything looks so sweet!