Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacation

V_A_C_A_T_I_O_N..Oh how I love that word! Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it just breed relaxation and joy within you? It does for me!

Vacation officially started wednesday morning. It was a chill day followed by a most wonderful evening with Jared. I made a pretty yummy dinner too. And guess what?!?! I DIDN'T burn anything! It actually turned out good. I have my cooking ability back... finally!

I also met up with my bestie for a late night junk food fest at Denny's. Seasoned fries, ranch dressing and chocolate milkshakes. Talk about a slice of heaven. We had to laugh at ourselves because this little outing was the most spontaneous thing we have ever done. Some people to random and crazy things on a whim but not us home town girls...it was all about Denny's. As I sat there holding her precious baby girl and chatting, I once again realized how extrememly blessed I am to have a best friend like her.

Day 1 of Vacation couldn't have been better. I'm definitely going to enjoy my time off!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay for vacation! I hope you truly get some time for relaxation!