Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tis the Season..

That's right folks.. it is FOOTBALL SEASON! Oh how I have come to love those words! Football season means family get togethers, screaming, yelling, laughing and possibly even some crying. It also means King Pigskin Fantasy Football!!! Ghostriders are back for seaons 2 and we are ready to kick some serious tail!

The other night was the draft for our teams. We all go in with a plan. We look up stats , watch players and what they did the previous year and of course talk smack!
We are all competitive but it is all in the name of fun. Everyone wants to win the coveted first place trophy. Brian holds the title from last year but I have a feeling Ghostriders will be the next name engraved on the beloved bobble head.

Brian blew me away this year with the draft! He made a colored coded chart!!!! A man after my own heart for sure. This is proof we are blood related. I had fun with the draft but secretly I just kept eyeing the chart and thinking how impressed and proud I was that he made it. The lines were straight, he made computer printed labels with all of our team names and had a color key so everyone knew what each color represented. I'm getting all excited just thinking about it!



I can't wait to see how my team does this year. I recognize a whole 2 names but that is ok. I have faith in them. They are my Ghostriders and I am proud to be their manager. Oh and if you're wondering about the name.. Ghostrider is the nickname given to me by Station 82 in ramona :)
So.. With that... May I intriduce to you the
2009 Ghostriders:

Philip Rivers (SD-QB)
Jake Delhomme (Car- QB)
Roddy White (Atl- WR)
lOwens (Buf-WR)
Domenik Hixon (NYG-WR)
Brian Westbrook (Phi-RB)
Marshawn Lynch (Buf-RB)
Rashard Mendenhall (Pit-RB)
LenDale White (Ten-RB)
Cedric Benson ( Cin-RB)
Jeremy Shockey (NO-TE)
Anthony Fasano (Mia-TE)
Stephen Gostkowski (NE-K)
On Defense:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Make me proud boys. I know you can do it!

No comments: