Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Blanket Boom!

My crocheting hands just can't keep up these days. SO many friends/family are having babies this year. It is unreal. Here's the list (and counting)

1)Sister in law, Katie; gave birth April to a little boy, TJ
2)Friend Leah gave birth early July to a little girl, Lily
3)Co-Worker/Friend Adam and his wife, Susan, had a little boy, Drake, June 20
4)Co-Worker/Friend Tanya gave birth on June 26 to a little girl, Lyla
5)Friend Vanessa is due Mid August w/ a little girl, Mariana
6)Friend Kristina is due early August (basically any day), gender unknown
7)BFF Jessica is due October 4th w/ a little girl, Claire
8)My BFFs Sis in law (and my friend too), Amy is due sometime in december(I think) w/ a little girl
9)Co-Worker, Fia, is due in Mid October, gender unknown
10) Old friend, Heather is due late October w/ a little girl
11)Friend Desiree is Due in December w/ a little boy, Joel
12) Jared's friend, Kelly, is due early next year sometime, they haven't found out the gender yet
13) SIL Jessica's best friend, annalise is due w/ a little boy pretty soon

I am definitely keeping the yarn industry in business. I know there are other people that are having or had a baby sometime this year.  I just can't think of all of them off the top of my head. Where I am not making baby blankets for every person listed, I am making them for the majority. The best part about making the blankets is seeing the little ones cuddled up with their blankie from Auntie Shannon. It gives me warm fuzzies. It is a little bit of a bummer not being pregnant at the same time as all of these friends. *sigh* in due time I guess. In the meantime, I am crocheting my little heart out for these little babes. I love being an auntie. Keep them coming peeps!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

Oh, I'm such a fan of your baby blankets! I don't know how you do it, but they're so darn cute & snuggly!