Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Mr. & Mrs.

I feel like I am constantly playing catch up on this thing :) I didn't want to go another day without noting a special day that Jared and I were part of.

Jared's best friend, Zach, got married!!

I met Zach and Missy a couple months after I started dating Jared. I instantly liked both of them, a lot. The four of us had dinner and the next day met up again for lunch. We endured the "lovely" Island Spice Restaurant (remember that one?) and have enjoyed numerous Corned Beef Tacos at Hooley's together. Their approval of me dating Jared was essential. I breathed a huge sigh of relief we they gave Jared the green light where I was concerned.

I remember Missy and I talking at Island Spice. She told me their wedding was planned for June 26,2010 and I was invited. At this point Jared and I had only been together about 6 weeks. Who knew what the future held.

Well on June 26, 2010 I had the honor of attending this very beautiful wedding on the arm of the best man:
The guys had a couple beers to calm the pre-wedding jitters:
I think it worked. Zach was all smiles!
The guys:
The girls:
The first kiss as Mr & Mrs
Releasing the butterflies:
Jared gave a speech:
And they cried:
We had a great time!

Congratulations Mr.& Mrs. Zach and Melissa Flesher!

No comments: