I've learned a few things over the past few weeks. Maybe even months.
1. It is hard to eat all of the fresh produce I buy before it goes bad
2. Food, especially hot food, does not sound appealing when it is 100+ degrees outside
3. It is very hard to eat healthy and keep food costs down
4. Finding low calories, low fat but tasty recipes for meals and treats is a pain in the you know what
5. I don't always have time to cook a meal
The strawberries seem to get mushy before I can eat them all and the bananas are too brown for me to enjoy but not quite banana bread status. So, I decided to give something a try. I bought a decent amount of fresh fruit that was on sale and I decided to divide it up to freeze it. It is really easy. It took me less than 15 minutes.