2 1/2 Cups Quick cooking Oats
1 Cup Seedless Blackberry Jam ( or jam of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 13x9in pan
** I personally Line my pan w/ parchment paper and spray w/ non stick spray. Makes cutting way easier!
2. In a Large bowl, mix together Oats, Cake Mix and Melted Butter. Mix until nice clumps form and there is no dry mix left. I used my hands to mix it. Easier and not quite as messy as a spoon. Plus fun for kids if they are helping!
3. Put approx 1 1/2- 2 cups of the crumb to the side. Press the remaining amount into the bottom of the pan
4. In a separate bowl, mix 1 tbsp water and the jam. Spread over the crust.
5. Evenly sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the top
6. Bake for 18-23 min or until top is lightly browned.
7. Remove from oven and cool on a rack for aprrox 1 hr. or until completely cool.
8. Once cool, lift parchment paper/treat out of pan. Gently peel off the parchment paper and place treat on a cutting board. cut into bars.