Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 91 Thru Day 96

Day 91:
Another baby blanket under my belt and given to a mama to be.

Day 92:
Had a wonderful time celebrating the mommy to be, Amanda, her friends and family. So much pink at this baby shower!

Day 93:
My friend, Cory, is getting married in May. When I saw this shirt I immediately thought of him. Him and the guys at the station got a good laugh out of it. I know it is a ginormous pictute but I wanted you to see the "groom"s face on the shirt.
Day 94:
This is Jared's moms' cat, Taz. Don't let the face fool you. he is well fed and very loved.


Day 95:
"Oh, life is so rough..."


Day 96:
April 6th was the annual Burn Institute "Give Burns the Boot" boot drive. I hung out with my brother and his crew at the intersection of Lyons Valley Road and Skyline Truck Trail. Our Intersection alone raised about $2500

No comments: