Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 98 Thru Day 105

Day 98:
Sometimes the yarn decides not to work with you. Sometimes it decides that every 2 feet it will get all knotted up. Sometimes I just want to take scissors and cut it to pieces.


Day 99:
The new Karen Kingsbury book is out. I finished it in a day and a half. it only took me so long because I had to sleep.

Day 100:
Cinnamon Rolls for Jared and his co-workers. I am thinking it was a good day at work for them.

Day 101:
April 10-16th Marked "National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week". aka Dispatcher Appreciation Week. Our Chiefs bought each shift a dozen Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Shari's Berries. Oh Yum!

Day 102:
My lovely friend, Emily, sent me a "happy Spring" box full of goodies. She's awesome!

Day 103:
Best. Jellybeans. Ever.

Day 104:
Me neighbors dog, Balou, napping in my apartment. He's so darn cute.

Day 105:
Someone has a big appetite

No comments: