Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Summertime


It is officially Summer. Although I am not a lover of the 100+ heat, I enjoy the longer days and cool breeze of the evenings. I don't generally do too much during the summer months (other than work) but this year I want it to be different. I want to do stuff like :

* Drink more lemonade and iced tea
* Lay on the couch with my love, a lot.
* Visit the Birch Aquarium
* Go to Sea World and see the new Sea Turtles Exhibit
* An evening on the beach cooking smore's
* BBQs with friends
* Quality time with my best friend
* Take my nieces and nephews to the Zoo/Wild Animal Park
* Picnic
* Do a 30 day photo project
* Do the P90X program ( I know... not exactly fun but definitely a goal)
* Color with some kiddos
* Read
* Try a new restaurant or two
* Walk on the beach
* More Ladies Nights Out

No comments: