Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reality.. Its almost Summer

They're ending.. the reality shows I love to watch weekly are ending. What am I going to do? One week left of American Idol. The Hills and The Bachelor ended last night. Beauty and the Geek ends tonight. Extreme MakeOver ends next week. Only a few weeks left of Farmer Wants a Wife. Thank goodness The Bachelorette starts again next week.

Oh lord.. what has happened to me. How did I get sucked into Reality TV so much? Is this what my life has become? ahh.. who cares! I LOVE IT!

And speaking of reality TV.. did you watch the end of the Bachelor last night? Really didn't love Shayne at the beginning but she grew on me a little towards the end. I think I even got a little teary during Matt's proposal. Isnt it crazy how it feels like these people become part of your life? You wonder what is happening in their lives and how things are turning out. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Who's idea was it to have these shows end for the summer? Why do we have to wait until fall (or later) for them to start back up? Its dumb. Im already having withdrawls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO get you... but you know, you can watch So you think you can dance? SOOOOO entertaining!