Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Biggest Winner Challenge Final Weigh-In

The numbers are in and our team ranked 13th out of 30 teams. "Weapons of Mass Reduction" worked extremely hard and I am so proud of each of my team members! As a team we lost a total of 64 pounds. Amazing!

I have to be honest, my personal weight loss was way less than I had hoped. Only about 5 pounds in the 6 weeks. Disappointment stinks. I worked hard and ate well but my body is taking its sweet time to lose this last little bit.

Since I started working out and eating right, I have lost over 30lbs and I am down 3 pant sizes. I am very proud of my accomplishments and I am looking forward to shedding that last 15lbs. Now if my body would just hop on board...

No comments: