Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleepless in Ramona

My sister in law, Katie, is about ready to pop and I just can't stand the wait! My newest little nephew will be here any day. I feel like she is a ticking time bomb and for whatever reason, so do I. Why? She is not my wife or daughter. I am simply one of the (many) aunties to be.

I work nights so sleeping during the day is essential. I've found over the last few days that I wake up just about every hour or hour and a half completely startled and grabbing for my phone. I am terrified I will miss the phone call or text message. I do not want to miss or nearly miss his birth like I did with Peyton. This makes for a very long night at work.

I basically pace the floor at work because scared she will go into labor while I am here and I won't be able to leave. Is it wrong that I feel like the 911 callers should just be put on hold so I can rush to Pomerado Hospital and greet my little monkey?

Please hurry up little man, auntie (and mommy) is tired.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I SOOO hear you....Nana keeps checking the cell to make sure it's working...LOL...and EVERYTHING is on 'hold' indefinitely until Little Man makes his appearance! I just pray it's NOT at 3am!