Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Again? Really?...

Some of you may remember my blog from last year about Bees in my apartment.
Fantastic.

I killed about 10 of them yesterday. Thankfully none of them showed their ugly little bee faces today!

I. Hate. Bees!!!

They freak me out. Plain and simple. I know what you're thinking " they are just bees". Yeah but I have had bad exoeriences with bees.

When I was younger a bee landed on my shoulder so Brian took my doll and whacked the bee off my shoulder. At another time during my childhood, I was at a friends birthday party and I stepped on one and got a stinger in my foot. Felt great. I know it doesn't sound like much but for a kid it can be traumatizing.

Thankfully my apartment manager called the maintenance guy right away and I haven't seen any bees today. Lets hope that continues to be true.

No comments: