Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear (insert name here)



Christmas cards. I love them. I love everything about them... Choosing,Writing,Sending, Receiving, Taping them to the back of my door like my mom does.
Towards the end of November I begin the hunt for the perfect Christmas Cards. Of course, I can't just pick one type of card. I have to have variety. Some religious, some funny, some sweet and warm-fuzzy feeling.

Then there's the list. I know the general rule is to only send to people you get cards from. I can't do that though. I like sending them to basically everyone I know. Well, everyone I know that I have an address for atleast. This year I tried to cut back. Its is a lot of writing, stamping, envelope licking and labeling. Regardless, I love it. I may write a simple little note in the bottom of each but each one is meant from the bottom of my heart.

This year I sent out about 20-25 less than normal. So how does one make the cut? It is a tough choice actually. I mostly base it on whether or not I have been in contact with that person through out the year, if I got one from them the previous year and if I have their correct address. Grand total sent out this year was 85. Not too bad.

Then there's one of the funnest parts.. racing my mom to see who can get their cards/letters mailed out first. For the first time, in I don't know how long, I won! I got them in the mail the first week of December. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Penny said...

LOL...yeah, yeah, I'm a slacker this year...but I'm working on it :) LOL...I'll getcha next year! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the one you sent us....I love snowmen!!! Did you get ours?
Christina