Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You never know..

Some may think I got a little overboard with the Christmas Cards I send out. That might be the case but I love doing it. The letter I got in the mail today was yet another reminder of why I send them out.. even to people I haven't talked to all year.

" Hi Shannon- I received your christmas card. Believe it, yours was the only christmas card I got so far for 2009. I always look forward to reading your newsletter outlining the important events during the year. it is so nice hearing from a wonderful friend."

So you see, you never know whose life you may touch. You may be that one tiny piece of holiday cheer someone receives. You may be the only person that reaches out to that lonely soul.

No comments: