Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 14, 2009

My Grown Up Christmas List

My best friend, Jessica, wrote a blog listing everything she would like her little family to do this holiday season. Her own "advent" calendar of sorts. I loved the idea so I am aquiring it for myself :)


The holidays are so full of hustle and bustle. I want to stop and really enjoy the holidays. So if I get my way, here are things I want to do this holiday season. Some things listed are the same as Jess. Some have already been accomplished and some I would like to do.


1. Drive around and look at christmas lights
2. Decorate Christmas Cookies
3. Get kissed under mistletoe
4. Give to someone in need
5. Watch the Christmas classics: Rudolph, The Grinch, Frosty, The Peanuts etc
6. Send out Christmas cards to friends and family
7. Stand in the falling snow
8. Make a gingerbread house w/ my nieces and nephew
9. Vistit Christmas Card and Candy Cane Lanes
10. Sit w/ the lights out and only the Christmas tree lit.
11. Wrap christmas gifts adorned w/ beautiful ribbons and bows
12. Fulfill a Christmas wish for someone else
13. Be extra super-duper kind to every person working retail during the holidays. Even if they aren't the friendliest to me.
14. Read the Christmas story in the Bible
15. Go to Disneyland to see everything decorate for christmas
16. Decorate my Christmas tree
17. Fill stockings for everyone at my parent's house
18. Take a family picture
19. Take time to remember all of the blessins from 2009
20. Take a picture w/ Jared

Just as Jess asked her readers, I will ask mine... What kind of activities and traditions do you enjoy during Christmas/Holidays?

No comments: