Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beauty & the Beast!

Remember I mentioned that I'm a theater nerd? I really am!

Ali, my work partner, and I went out on the town in late October to see Beauty & The Beast.


Its not that the theater requires you to get dressed up or anything but how often do you get gussied up and paint the town red? We took the opportunity to wear something other than jeans. I am really blessed to have a partner that is more than just a "work friend". She's a wonderful person and has a huge heart. One of the funnest people I know for sure.

It was an incredible show! I love how disney makes everything bold, big and just plain magical. You forget you're in an audience almost immediately. I kind of feel like I needed to watch it again because there were so many things going on. The special effects were pretty neat plus all of the dancing, sets and costume.. just amazing.

I highly reccommend seeing it next time it comes to town. I know I plan on it!

No comments: