Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I know, I know.. I've said it many time before. Well, I am saying it again. But I mean it this time. I'm back on the weight loss saddle. I am so close to my original goal. Yeah, I haven't been very consistent over the last year. I am ok with that though. Considering how little I have worked out and how poorly I've been eating, I haven't gained back all that much.

There's this workout regime called "Insanity". The title says it all. My co-worker and I are going to give it a try. t is a 2 month hard core workout program with a meal plan. I'm terrified excited to try it. I told him I will commit to one week at a time. I've learned to set small goals for myself. It is much easier to say "I am going to stick with this for one week" and achieve it rather than "I'm going to stick with this for 90 days" and give up halfway.

So here we go again... Back to the wonderful world of weight loss.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tj did that and lost sooooooo much weight. It's a little hardcore for me ha! Good luck! Blog bout your experience