Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 17

I know not everyone is a cat lover. I never knew I was one until I was a teenager. We "obtained" a couple cats during my high school years and they were fun to be around. So when I moved out on my own, I wanted a pet of my own. I adopted Hunny in 2003 and Sugar in 2004. They are buddies. Everyday they snuggle up to each other and nap. Their personalities crack me up. Sugar chases her tail at 6am on the edge of my bed. Although somewhat annoying, it is kind of funny. She has this long drawn out meow that just begs for attention. When Jared arrives, he greets me first but Sugar impatiently awaits her turn. She meows and holds out her paw as if we didn't know she was there.

The other day I was filling up their food container and I spilled some. I went to grab the broom and when I turned back around I found this..


Now THAT'S what I call a food dish.

No comments: