Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas

My Bad.. I posted about my Birthday before I posted about Christmas. oopsies!

Every year I tell myself I am not going to go crazy buying gift. One year I may listen to my inner voice. But in my defense... the gifts Jared bought are also in there.

I got Jared a special gift this year. A Kindle (aka eloctronic book reader). Everyone in our families knew so I had to give it to him before he got any accessories from the family. he was pretty surprised...

 








On Christmas Eve Jared and I visited his friend, Amber, and enjoyed some delicious authentic and home made mexican food. It doesn't get better than that! Amber always spoils us with stockings. We had a great time chatting with her and a couple of his other friends.

We spent Christmas Day at Jared's Uncle Pete's house. We snacked in the early afternoon and into the evening. I left around 6pm and headed to work. Unfortunately it was a nusy night at work. We were all hoping for a easy night of Christmas movies.

The day after Christmas was spent with my family. Every year we go to my parents house. I am sure sometime someone else may host it but it never feels quite like Christmas unless it is at Mom and Dads. There's still something so special and cozy about gathering there and celebrating.

Back in October my camera had a bad run in with asphalt and never quite recovered. The latch that kept the memory card and battery secure was broken so I had to tape it shut. Can you say ghetto? In any case, I didn't have the chance to take pictures at Amber or Pete's house. Thankfully I was given a new camera on Christmas Day so I was able to capture a few moments of my youngest nephew's first Christmas.


He had fun... eating the paper.

Big sister Peyton was happy to "help" him open his gifts. (aka do it for him). And of course opening her own.


And I simply can't believe how big these two are getting;

 Where has the time gone?

Christmas was wonderful this year. It never ceases to amaze me how much time, shopping, money, preparation goes into the holiday and it is gone in a flash. The best part of the holiday is spending the time with family.

No comments: