Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

Well here we are. 2011. Another year is gone and a new one is upon us. Times like this I am thankful for this blog. It really makes it easy to look back on the year and see what's gone on. Maybe I just have a bad memory but it seems like so much happened but I remember so little of it. I've enjoyed looking over my blogs and reading. Remembering.

Altogether 2010 was a pretty good year. There are always low lows and high highs. I am thankful for all of them. The lows make us stronger and the highs keep us moving forward.

I am looking forward to what 2011 has in store.

Here are a couple of my goals:

1)Get rid of this last 25lbs.. yeah, a lot of people make the "resolution" of losing weight. Few will follow through but I will.
2) Take more pictures
3) Take a moment atleast one a week to look at all I have in my life and give thanks

There are a lot more I am sure but I want to keep it small and achieve these goals.

What about you? Any goals for the new year?

No comments: