Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 23

I have a small obssession love for crocheting.There's always a project in progress and a bag full of yarn in my car. I have various sizes of reusable bags but none of them are very deep and seem to get smaller as the crocheting project gets bigger. For my birthday I was given a Michaels gift card so I was forced to use it at the store I frequent about twice a year. OK .... stop yelling, I know that is a lie. So what if I go to Michaels atleast twice a month. Sometimes weekly. I'm just trying to save face. At any rate, I found this amazing crochet bag the other day. It is deep, has pockets on the front and a zippered pocket inside. Everything fits in there perfectly. I'm in love.

No comments: