Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21


Today is Jared's 28th Birthday. He had to work so we didn't get to spend much time together.  Approx. 30 minutes. But I didn't want the day to pass without atleast giving him a hug and kiss... and a cupcake.

I headed down to where he works and hoped I would make it there before he left. I got stuck in traffic due to an accident and the line of cars to get on the 15 was atleast a mile long. Although I was risking ruining the surprise, I texted Jared and told him not to leave until I told him it was okay.

I pulled into the parking lot at 3:01pm. Thankfully they were in a meeting so he got out about 10 after 3 and didn't see the text until I was already there. Yay.

It was perfect. He was walking across the parking lot and I stepped out, cupcake in hand, to where he could see me. He got the biggest smile on his face and gave me a huge hug. I had a candle in the cupcake but the wind wouldn't stop long enough for me to light it and him to blow it out. Oh well. He was pretty tired after work but humored me and posed for a picture.

I am so glad I got to see him today!!

Jared,
You are, without a doubt, the love of my life. You are funny, sweet, weird, strong, loving, kind, intelligent, hard working, and so much more. Thank you for blessing my life every single day. I love you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: