Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 37

I wasn't too into the Superbowl this year. I didn't particularly care about the two teams playing. Although I did want the packers to win(yay!) simple because they were my defense for my fantasy football team and probably the only reason my team got any points at all. Plus, I like rooting for the underdog. Oh and the Steelers sorts seem like the Raiders of the East. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.

We gathered at Brian and Katie's this year. I was half watching the game and fully paying attention to the delicious snacks everyone brought. Our dear friends, Preston and Michelle, along with their son Asher joined us for the event. Peyton was so excited to see her little friend Asher. or as is sounds from her mouth, Assher...

No comments: