Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 38

Monday was not a great day. At 5:30 AM my mom told me our Uncle Fred passed away the night before. It was heartbreaking news. He was a good man. Sweet to the core. I am thankful he didn't suffer. It was a very long and lonely drive home from work. Even lonlier walking into an empty apartment. Jared was at home and that felt like he was on another planet. I needed to sleep and he had a committment to take his Nana to the eye doctor.

About 5pm he showed up on my doorstep with these:

I cried, alot. he's a great guy. Of course I didn't need flowers but the gesture turned me into a pile of mush. Plus, I love me some fresh flowers. The way they smell, the way they look. More importantly Jared was here, with me. Arms wide open and beyond willing to wipe away my tears. I am blessed. He brought some happiness and joy to a very very sad day.

No comments: