Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 41

It's a boy!!!! Jared's friend, Kelly, gave birth to a precious baby boy on February 7th. She was in labor for over 26 hours and it finally ended in a C-Section. He weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz and was 21.5 inches. Kelly and baby are home now resting. I wish they lived closer so I could smell that new baby smell.

Since I have yet to finish the blankie for him (I'm working on it!!) I thought I would send a little treat in the package as well. I have a few cute baby-like cookie cutters. I decided to use a bear and a baby bottle. I used a few different sayings like "It's A Boy!" or His birth stats.I think they turned out kind of cute! Now I just need to finish up that blanket and get the package shipped off to Colorado.

No comments: